About Me

My photo
Ansonia, CT
My name is Mandy Comer. I have been doing photography off and on for 10 years, but really made it a profession after meeting my sister in law, who is also a professional photographer. She showed me how to take a picture capturing a moment, and make it really tell a story. I pride my work on capturing one or two images that really stand out and make my clients whisper,"..Wow!.." I am still evolving as a professional photographer, and look forward to learning more, and more during every shoot. I thoroughly enjoy being able to take my client's ideas and emotions and capture them in an image worth a thousand words. My photography is called "pretend photography" because I want my images to express imagination and bring the "make-beliefs" to life.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First of many....

Alright! Here I am. Very happy to finally have my own blog! I hope to be able to keep up as much as possible and be able to share my photos with everyone.

A little about myself. I am a mom of 2 little boys. Gunner, my 2 year old, and Killian, my 6 month old. I enjoying photography as my time away from reality, and just getting lost in the pictures I take. I enjoy taking pictures of my children as well as animals, and also nature at its finest. I also like playing around with abstract photography, but I am still learning.

I will try to post often with up to date jobs and shoots! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer to you guys! I would LOVE to have you do the kids pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did too!!! I would LOVE to photograph your kids! My Cali trip, I am so getting together with you! (hopefully in the next year)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you blogging and showing off your talent. I wish we lived closer so we could go out shooting together :)

    --Cathy

    ReplyDelete