About Me

My photo
Ansonia, CT
My name is Mandy Comer. I have been doing photography off and on for 10 years, but really made it a profession after meeting my sister in law, who is also a professional photographer. She showed me how to take a picture capturing a moment, and make it really tell a story. I pride my work on capturing one or two images that really stand out and make my clients whisper,"..Wow!.." I am still evolving as a professional photographer, and look forward to learning more, and more during every shoot. I thoroughly enjoy being able to take my client's ideas and emotions and capture them in an image worth a thousand words. My photography is called "pretend photography" because I want my images to express imagination and bring the "make-beliefs" to life.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do you have Facebook?

If you have facebook, come "Like" my fan page!! If I can get enough local fans, I will be holding a free photo shoot contest in the beginning of December!! Come check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ansonia-CT/Pretend-Photography/102730803130920

No comments:

Post a Comment