About Me

My photo
Ansonia, CT
My name is Mandy Comer. I have been doing photography off and on for 10 years, but really made it a profession after meeting my sister in law, who is also a professional photographer. She showed me how to take a picture capturing a moment, and make it really tell a story. I pride my work on capturing one or two images that really stand out and make my clients whisper,"..Wow!.." I am still evolving as a professional photographer, and look forward to learning more, and more during every shoot. I thoroughly enjoy being able to take my client's ideas and emotions and capture them in an image worth a thousand words. My photography is called "pretend photography" because I want my images to express imagination and bring the "make-beliefs" to life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Wedding

Here are some photos at a wedding for a dear friend of my husband. I was not the photographer of the wedding, I was there for the wedding, but wanted to try and grab some candid shots for the bride and groom 










No comments:

Post a Comment